Your Friendly, Right-Sized Integration Solution
Magic xpi is an integration platform that connects IT systems, enabling you to orchestrate data flows that support your business goals.
Designing the business processes that supports these goals is your business. Our business is to make it fast and easy.
Magic’s metadata approach and unrivalled connectivity means we take care of all the difficult integration and optimization behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on building the most valuable business processes and applications to advance your business.
Unlimited Ways to Increase Competitiveness
- Empower employees with a 360 degree view of your customers by connecting CRM, ERP, shipping, customer support, social media and more.
- Enhance operational efficiency, compliance, and improve data quality for better decision-making by synchronising master data, automating de-duplication and eliminating error-prone data entry across back-end systems.
- Speed end-to-end business processes, (e.g. lead-to-cash cycles and order-to-delivery times) by automating processes and notifications across relevant applications including CRM, ERP, WMS, e-commerce, SCM, finance, and other in-house or partner systems.
- Improve e-commerce processes with real-time inventory views and order processing.
- Enable mobile workforce solutions by mobilizing and connecting data from core business systems.
Important Features You Need Without the Overkill You Don’t
- Easy to use, code-free, drag and drop visual data mapper instead of complex point-to-point coding.
- Powerful process automation scheduler with real-time event triggers and automated handling of exceptions and errors.
- Comprehensive management and monitoring for IT and business users.
- Large library of adapters includes 60+ components and customizable technology connectors and choice of pre-built application adapters optimized and certified for leading back-end systems.
- Enterprise-grade, In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) architecture with built-in clustering, fail-over and automatic recovery.
- End-to-end security and encryption inside and outside the firewall.
The Magic Advantage
Magic xpi Integration Platform is part of Magic’s End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution which includes Magic xpa Application Platform, Magic Mobile Device Management and Magic Mobile Professional Services, providing a holistic solution for enterprises that want a cost-effective solution to provide secure, enterprise-grade mobile apps for customers, partners and employees.
When you choose Magic, you also benefit from:
- 30 years of enterprise application development and integration experience.
- Rich professional services expertise.
- Global customer support organization.
- Large network of partners.
- Strategic partnerships with leading enterprise software and mobility vendors, including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, IBM, SugarCRM, Samsung, and more.
|Operating Systems: Windows, IBM i, AIX, Linux, Solaris|
|Databases: MS-SQL, DB2, DB2400, Oracle, My SQL, ODBC|
|Communications: FTP/S, HTTP/S, TCP, SMTP/S, IMAP/S, POP3/S, SOAP, REST, HL7|
|Technology Connectors: Magic xpa, LDAP, HL7, Java, .NET|
|File Management: Directory Scanner, Encryption, File Archive, File Management, File Splitter, XML Handling|
|Data Formats: XML, CSV, HL7, ZIP, HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, WSDL, JSON*|
|Data Transformation: XSLT, Data Mapper, XML Parsing, Encodings (ANSI, UTF8, UTF16, Base64)|
|Mail: Email, IBM Notes/Domino, MS Exchange, SMTP/S, IMAP/S, POP3/S|
|Messaging: JMS, MSMQ, WebShere MQ|
|Utilities .Net, Java, BAM, Data Mapper, Delay, Enable/Disable Flow, Flow Data, Publish/Subscribe (PSS), ODS, Abort Flow, Encryption, File Splitter, File Archive|
|Web Services: SOAP, REST, and hundreds of applications based on these APIs|
|Security: Encryption, HTTPS, WS-Security, SMTPS, IMAPS, SSL/TLS|
|In-Memory Data Grid: Caching, High Availability, Fail-over, Auto Recovery, Scalability|
|Pre-Built Application Adapters|
|Google: Google Calendar, Google Drive|
|IBM (Lotus): Domino, Notes DB, System i|
|Microsoft: Dynamics AX ERP, Dynamics CRM, Exchange, SharePoint|
|Oracle: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World|
|Sage: Sage ERP x3|
|Salesforce.com: Salesforce CRM, Chatter, Salesforce1|
|SAP: SAP R3, SAP BusinessOne (2004, 2005, 2007, 8.8), SAP All-in-One (SAP A1)|
|Syspro: Syspro ERP|
|Others Proven Integrations: Infor, Manhattan SCALE, Microsoft: Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV; NetSuite, Oracle: Agile PLM, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Primavera, Transportation Mangagement; Remedy, Roadnet, and many more.|
|*Starting with Magic xpi 4.5|