Now at the core of modern corporate strategy, digital transformation has shifted from project level to strategic business imperative.
On 22 March 2017, DX 2017 will return to Auckland to examine digital transformation at an international and local level to understand the accelerators, leadership strategies and customer experiences driving digital transformation.
Join us, the NZ leaders in enterprise grade code free integration, as we discuss the essentials required to create a Transformation Platform that will allow your business to rapidly deliver a coherent, totally relevant customer experience spanning enterprise systems.
Why you should attend:
- Be inspired by other local and international experts leading digital transformation
- Connect and engage with your peers across interactive sessions and networking opportunities
Who will be there:
- CDOs, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CXOs, CEOs, CMOs
- Digital Business Leaders
- Digital Capability Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Digital Platform Managers
- Directors of Growth and Capability
- Heads of Departments